Sunday, March 23, 2008

iPod Classic!!~

Well, just got a iPod Classic 80GB with a dirt cheap price, RM550, can you believe it? Well, it ex-owner is a n00b I think, he just have about 200++ songs in it and no video and no picture, CAN YOU THINK HOW HE FILL HIS 80GB? Nope, he not even fill 1GB!!?!

Meet buyer, Paid, Reach home, Format, Plug in, Updated to 1.1.1 and sync my songs inside. The interface is nice but the clickwheel is kinda crap, sometime I cant even scroll, its abit insensitive, unlike the previous 5th Gen iPod. Alright, cut the crap here and the pictures are up!

Awesome! I like the Cover Flow, although unlike the iTouch's Cover Flow using finger, but it still AWESOME!


What does Apple call this? Album art preview? Alright ignore it, it just nice.

Near Shot of TJ's new iClassic. Front and back.


iClassic vs Repair-pending 5th Gen iPod vs External 5th Gen iPod

Alright heres the side-by-side compare with my Zune, you can see the Zune is thicker than the new Classic, but the SQ still lose Zune. Tested with same earphone - Mylarone X3i, same song - Eric Clapton's Change the World, Layla and My Father's Eyes,



My next gadget is probably a Meizu M6SL or Sony PSP, just need to see my 2nd exam's result, Bless ME.

No comments: