Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye Zune, Welcome iTouch!!~

Getting boring with Zune, being waited ages for the custom/hacked/whatever firmware, all I want is a internet browser, how the hell on earth a wifi device dont have a internet browser? Getting fed up of it, so just let go and get something new to play, guess what? I traded with an iTouch 16Gigs, well 16Gigs is NOT ENOUGH for me, but still, its a awesome device to play. Before letting go my Zune I didnt even managed to achieve my targets, so far 923/1000 song, 3352/2500 pictures and 105/100 videos I have in my Zune, I failed for the musics. Alright cut the crap here and show some pictures.
Isnt it hard? I just dont have the time!

Proudly show my iTouch! Here you go!!~ Why no 'slide to unlock' huh? ehhehe...
Slide to unlock eh?

There just 'plenty' of apps I had installed. Yes, Plenty can cause more than 3 pages LOL.
Looks like candies... yummy...

Jailbroken 1.1.3 with 1xxGBMB left.
Its not enough for me!

Not much post on April, because I am really really busy, will try update my blog often after the upper Sem.

No comments: