Thursday, June 5, 2008

CH Trip@270508@Day 2

Good morning my friends.

Just right outside house in the morning.
My mom followed my aunt and uncle's trip CH, so my mom now also at CH but they at Tanah Rata, about 10am they arrived HYK's house and we have a walk to HYK's dad's vegetable garden. This is a few random shots of the garden.

Saw the black thinggy middle? Its a nice thing with nice aroma. ^^ Its chicken shit fertilizer LOL.

This is eggplant a.k.a brinjal.
This is the cabbage, but the 'young' cabbage I think.
This is... er... onion grass? I think so.
They are picking some for us as gift.
This is... er... no ideal LOL.
Guess what? This is moss. Those moss at CH is so special.
Random shots.
My cuz.
My sis and mom.
After that we went HYK's aunt's garden. OMG there got grow grapes and blackcurrant!

This is the blackcurrant.
My sis with grapes.
Few random shots from there.

After that went restaurant to have our lunch. Several random shots.
Went tea garden while on the way to Tanah Rata. Its so nice!
During the tea shop.
After reached the apartment.
LOL!

No comments: