Friday, October 12, 2007

About ME!!~

Harlow there!
This is a quite difficult question, who am I?
My name is TJ, I m 15 years old, I born in Johor but grow up in Melaka. You can call me PureGirlB0y, I just get this new nickname by yesterday, credited to Ying. I am a simple guy, dont like to make up myself, just a t-shirt, short pants (I scare hot XD), a new 'pancing' black red lined spec. I quite like to show off too. Yeah~ Thats ME.

I am addicts by technology now, I dont know everything but technology. My laptop is a part of my life, I am a gadget freak also, I got almost everything I want. No matter ask parent buy or save money buy, I want then I must get it.

I like to modding too, no matter mod handphone mod comp or mod whatever, I just like modding. I am currently learning to mod sony ericsson phones. k800 megabass, k810 35fps video record, walkman v2.0 skin, walkman phone flash menus, no operator logo and date, acoustic sound driver or whatever. You name it I do it, even I dont know I will try and learn.

Anything about technology you can ask me, I will try my best to help you, if even I dont know I will also try to help you out. So dont be hesitate to ask me.

Ok, I want to talk cock now, clean your ears to hear or if you dont want hear can skip this part. I born in a fisherman family, my dad catch fish while my mom help sell fish. I am poor, my house just 10x10ft, one living one bedroom one kitchen and one toilet, my toilet is direct dump to sea one, sound wired right? Because I am poor, so I have to help my parent earn household income, everyday I must wake up on 3am midnight, so early wake up for what? of course go rubber estate collect rubber liquid, then I go school on 6.30pm, later 4pm after school I have to rush back home and help my dad fix the fish net and dry it. Thats my story.

This is my 1st blog entry, anyone after read please leave comment for me.

No comments: