Thursday, September 25, 2008

AA1 1.8' HDD Mod!!~

Found out the performance of the SSD in AA1 is damn terrible for Windows XP, its hogging the system like hell! So googled for solution, end up found that AA1 AOA110 use ZIF SSD, so thats means the Toshiba MK3008GAL 1.8' HDD from one of my faulty iPod Video can be use on it.
So, I took the virginality of my AA1.

I covered the HDD with plastic to prevent direct contact between mobo and HDD.

Installed the HDD, it fit perfectly in AA1.

Turn it on, Mk3008GAL showed instead of P-SSD1800.

Pop in the pendrive that contained bootable winxp that I made earlier and did a full format for the HDD.

Installing XP, 19 minutes to go.

Welcome~

TOSHIBA MK3008GAL~

The SSD come with AA1, P-SSD1800, front and back views.

SSD iPod Video LOL...

No comments: