Friday, September 12, 2008

Acer Aspire ONE!!~

Just got my Acer Aspire ONE netbook, I got the sapphire blue version and 8GB SSD version. Well I cant imagine its so small! Alright cut the craps the pics are up. This is the box.
The seal is still sealed, mean still VIRGIN!

Unboxed, the sapphire blue AA1 is in the box!

The package contents: AA1, charger, 3-cells battery, leather pouch, printed material and recovery DVD. All are well arranged in the box!

The Acer Linpus OS interface, well I just played for a while and formatted my AA1 to Windows XP.

Installing XP~

Side by side comparing with my HP nx6115, damn it just like ant meet giant!

P/S: Dont ever format your SSD into NTFS, it will drag down your system performance, like I did, reformatted to FAT32 and its working well.

No comments: