Saturday, December 27, 2008

Nokia N95!!~

Managed to get rid of my Touch2, then got a Nokia N95 to play around. Dang I miss Symbian so much since my last Nokia 6630. But, Symbian 60 Version Feature Pack 1 is not easy as Nokia S60 Version 2, thanks to the Nokia's firmware protection. Anyway, it still can be hack. Alright cut the crap and the pics are here.

Out of the pouch present my N95~

Updated to lastest firmware, pretend to be unhackable, but I still hacked it.

After access granted, just install apps like nobody's business. Anyway these are few hacking tools.

Second page. Who say Nokia dont have TrackID?

Third page, see that? Youtube eh?

Last row, gameboy emulator.

Shortcuts.

handy shell, similiar to HTC's Home app.

Will post about its GPS and N-Gage later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog