Monday, December 29, 2008

Part 2: N95 GPS!!~

Alright here the part two, I will talking about my N95's GPS. This is the position that I am standing on.

Nokia Maps, loaded with Malaysia and Singapore maps along with Mandarin and English voices. My house, but not-so-accurate cause my house is 52. LOL.

Well its cracked version, means I can have free-of-charge of navigation.

Its free, not even cost my 1 cent. LOL.

Garmin Mobile XT, also cracked version, loaded with Garmin Malaysia Singapore City Navigator map, cracked also. LOL.

Its my house, well Garmin's maps is more detailed than Nokia Maps's map.

Google Maps, its pretty useless when there is no data connection available.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks