Saturday, November 17, 2007

1st day of end year holiday!!~

Wake up on 10am, ate something for breakfast. Waiting for bath cause my mom is changing the aquarium water so the water flow is small. While waiting I read today's newspaper, I just scan the news as usually. After bath feel abit tired then go to bed again. Turned on my fatty Zen Vision M and crank the music, feel sleepy but cant sleep. Then I turned my computer on and continue watch 'eragon' from 59 minutes. The movie finish on about 12.10pm, grab my mom phone and pop the sim into my 6230i. Online and BUMP my sales thread.

Just 1pm, my mom call and ordered fried rice and fried noodle for lunch, maybe she lazy cook? I dont know. Had my lunch, back to room and finding thing in my drawers, accidentally found my old CM Aero 4 Lite, since I never use it so I decided to sell it. Take out the cam and shot some picture, resized and upload to my sales thread. Suddenly I wonder why my room is so quiet. Start Zune and played the random playlist. Then I continuing browsing my favorite forum - Lowyat.NET and found a good deal. Creative SBS 560 5.1 speaker just bulk for RM155! Ok, I am joining this bulk. Good thing is meant to be share, here the link - http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/555449.

My mind sudden popped out PS3, so search some information about it by using my good friend - Google.com, but there is no information about the pirated PS2 game on PS3, anyone know? If can I might getting PS3 next month. WTF my CPU resource is freaking high? Task manager showed me the Zune and Firefox takes too much memory, Zune - 100MB and FF - 230MB! Terminated FF and restart, Zune leave it, cause I am browsing the marketplace for Eric Clapton's albums.

Ying's sister add me in friendster so I am going to leave some comment on her page. She thought me is FATTY! OMG?! Which part I looks like fatty? Then talked some cock with fatty, keep fcuk each other, nudging and badwords. Kinda miss her, why she havent online?

Just bathed and my Zune playlist is keep random the songs in my computer, any new songs intro me? I am going crazy with this all songs!

And the last wish all my friend especially J3Li's buddies have a nice holiday...

No comments: