Monday, November 12, 2007

Zune and Windows Media Player!!~

Since my Zune is arriving in the end of December, so I now currently finding the thing that all related to Zune to fulfill myself first. I had been digging all the Zune reviews and Zune videos on the internet, I really cant wait for it anymore, hope the shipment will arrived sooner then the estimated arrive time.

Zune doesnt support MTP and show up as mass storage
device, so it got a standalone sync software named 'Zune' also. I downloaded Zune and install for trying. Firstly, I applied a Zune marketplace account for myself. Zune is quite a memory sucker, I just run it for few minutes and sign in to Zune marketplace, IT HAD ALREADY EAT UP ALMOST 100MB OF MEMORY, AND IT STILL INCREASING!

I found that Zune is like an another version of Windows Media Player, because the interface is almost the same and even the settings is same! Just change of few icons and layouts.


Zune

Windows Media Player

Zune awaiting!!~

No comments: