Sunday, November 11, 2007

An unusual Sunday...

I wake on about 8.30am today, after wake I starting got a strange feeling in my mind, I thought this is make by yesterday's pf discipline room matter so I didnt think much about this. We went Malim Jaya had our breakfast then my mom go Bintang for shopping.

We back home on about 10.30am, then my dad going to wash his car and I am playing ps2 for a while, my mind started to think again, I dont know what is that and I just feel my mind is empty. 12.30pm, botak come find me and he ask me to fix his computer, then I went to his house. Honestly, his room got a strange smell, like his body smell. Its ok, I booted his pc and it shutdown itself after 10 minutes, he say this is caused by internal overheated, but I dont think so. So I decided to open the case and take a look. WOW! Inside is damn dusty, and the processor fan is all stucked by dusts. Ok, we moved the comp from his room to living room, disassembled the parts and start cleaning. That was bad, I saw the dust flying anywhere and make me dont dare to breath!

After cleaning, I boot up his comp again and try to format. It never auto shutdown but it was like stucked on the installation starting screen. My stomach was starting to shout, he ask me whether I wan go out for lunch or not, I just simply grab a cup of milo in his kitchen and wait infront of the comp. After 20 minutes of waiting, the 'INSTALLING DEVICES' appeared and it started to moving forward. I was like 'cant describe the feeling'.

The format is done within 30 minutes and we went to a indian shop to have our lunch. back to his house, he decided to PK Uno with me, I agreed. I am winning in the beginning, but until last few round, I started to LOSE. Lastly the game end at I:8 He:10.

I arrived home on 7pm, when the minutes I step in my house, the strange feeling started to appear in my mind again. I stay infront my comp and thinking nothing, until my mom ask me to bath, I stay in bathroom and think nothing for 3 minutes. After bath I back to my desk and found she is offline.

I waited for her to online...

TILL NOW...

No comments: