Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 1st Sunday!!~

Wake up on 8am, went Batu Berendam there have our breakfast. Ate Bah Ku Teh, nice but not cheap. We ordered 3 person serve and pig leg. The soup was nice, next week may go again. After that we go Giant, spent almost RM300, but we cant even find cooking oil on the rack.
Bill@P8

Then go my uncle's house visit my cousin, she was sick since she is born. After that my dad fetch my two naughty cousin to my house slack. They was enjoyed PS2. Until now havent leave.
My cuz@P8

Enjoying@P8

Just got a Sony Ericsson K800i debranded AP set, it comes with Vodafone logo, the interesting is the Internet and the shortcut key is showed as answer call and end call, but the function is still same as normal K800i.
Vodafone K800i@P8

Another happy story is my Zune had arrived Malaysia on 3rd January, so I will be getting it on next few days.

No comments: