Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF!!~

Thanks for LKK and Boss for their 1GB Mini-SD, my 2nd birthday present. We went Digital Mall's Pizza Hut, Boss treat us. Before that bought a WD 160GB HDD for school hardware class. Damn it, 80GB and 160GB's price just only RM20 different, so got the 160GB.
Mini-SD and HDD@P8

Another thanks for my dad, he had top up RM300 into my phone account, and thanks to DiGi for the RM150 birthday reload bonus. Now I got total Rm450 in my phone account.
RM450!@P8

NBTD, so tear off the protective stickers on the old broken-ribbon iPod battery, found that just a ribbon connected to the battery with a metal piece, thats simple.
Battery@P8

Alright, a respected member -
PityOnU from Zuneboards, wrote the zAlternator, which change the service provider for Zune, so now I can use WMP to sync my Zune. Too bad currently it still cant support iTunes because it just upgrade to version 7.6.


My O2 XDA II had arrive today, unfortunately the postman come my house twice while my mom is outing. Gonna pick it up at post office tomorrow.

Today, we had talk about her bf, then I asked her 'When you gonna introduce me your bf?', you know what she answered me? She answered me 'He still not my official bf yet.' Suddenly I was like WTF?! OMFG! ROFL! How could she say this? Now I need to be happy or be sad? SIGH...

No comments: