Friday, January 11, 2008

w00tz!!~ Zune!!~

Alright, continue my Zune journey. Just applied BestSkinsEver, didnt take picture because the progress is quite complicated, it took me about 1 hour to apply it. Well it managed to dry finally.
Front view@P8

Back view@P8

Look at the reflection, now my Zune is fully protected by BSE.
BSE@P8

After BSE, I hacked it to support non-US character a.k.a Unicode. Managed to replace the firmware 1.2 with firmware 1.4 because the guide online are using firmware 1.2 which got lots of bugs. Just a simple rename, Volia! firmware 1.4 with Unicode character loaded. I can even browse my JRock and Chinese songs collection without learning the 'Square-Box' anymore.
My jrocks@P8

My chinese songs@P8

FW 1.4@P8

The Zune's SQ is damn extremely good, even beat my ZVM and my laptop. Sigh, iPod are losers, value for design only, only GMODed iPod will beat Zune but, IS IT WORTH? iPod+GMOD already RM1k+. Sorry iPod Fanb0yz.

No comments: