Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I GOT MY ZUNE!!~

Thanks to yeah_guyz from LYN to bring in such fantastic player from US, U DA MAN yeah_guyz! Early I thought it will arrive on 8 Jan, but yesterday when I reach home, I saw this big box on my room, I was like WTF?! The parcel is carefully packed, all of the stuff inside is warped by about few piece of bubble-wrap.
Parcel@P8

Bubble-wrap@P8

The parcel content: Black Microsoft Zune30, Zune dock V1, Belkin F8M031 leather case and Inspire AC Zune charger.
Parcel content@P8

This is the Zune box, kinda heavy, about two of my Creative ZVMs. Look at the beautiful Zune, I cant even wait for open the box!
Zune box@P8

This is the Zune dock version 1, quite heavy also. Package contented a dock and two manuals, thats all.
Zune dock@P8

Package content@P8

This is the Belkin F8M031 leather case, the interior look quite classy, and it comes with lifetime warranty too! But will a case broke down?
Belkin case box@P8

Belkin case@P8

This is the Inspire AC charger, package had opened due to seller checking whether was it in working condition.
Charger@P8

Alright, the moment that you and me had been waited is now beginning! The open-box ceremony!

Creative ZVM and sick iPod meets your new buddy, Microsoft Zune.
ZVM: Eh..? New buddy? It just a plain box, WAHAHAHA!
iPod: *breath-slowly* Hi..nice..to..meet..you...Z-U-N-E.
Gathering@P8

Take out cutter, careful slide off the stickers on two sides. Pulled out the box cover, Welcome to the social! WTF? Are you insulting me Microsoft? I got serious 'social-problem'.
Welcome to the social@P8

After opened the last cover, I saw the Zune lying inside the box, CANT WAIT TO TOUCH IT ANYMORE!
Inside the box@P8

Carefully taking out the Zune, say CHEESE!
1st touch@P8

This is the content inside the box, Black Zune30, sync cable, earphone, pouch, driver disc, quick start guide and user manuals.
package content@P8

Few angle shot from the freshly-out-of-box black Zune.
Zune macro shot@P8

Zune front look@P8

Zune back look@P8

The Zune battery is almost flat when I tried to turn it on, I cant even turn it on. So used the charger to charge for awhile, a big battery appeared for about 5 minutes, it started automatically. The is few preloaded songs, videos and pictures. The interface is beautiful, when you picked something, it will got the zoom-in effect. But still, not gonna upgrade to latest frimware 2.3 because I want to try the non-US character hack. Played one of the preloaded song, Bitter Sweet - The Mating Game. The bass is absolutely strong even I used my cheap Creative EP-480.
Menu@P8

Now playing - The Mating Game@P8

Once installed the Zune software and connected the Zune, it will prompt you to upgrade the firmware from V1.0 to V1.1 to enable the wireless function and usage of accessories.
V1.1 upgrade@P8

Hmm... just applied BSE to my Zune, have to wait about 1 day to dry the solution, so now I leaving my Zune on the table and let it dry.

Will compare the size with my another two player on next blog.

STAY TUNED...
TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: