Sunday, January 20, 2008

*yawn*...

The Chinese New Year is approaching, bought so many things. CNY goods, clothes, decorations etc... All are related to $, all the things had raised, just one thing, the salary wont raise. Only the clothes, we had spent about RM1k for whole family, THAT MUCH! The worst is my sis, only her shoes had spent almost RM200+. Later CNY my parent need to give Ang Pau somemore, Estimated only a CNY we already spent about RM7-8k, damn it. This is today's shopping bills, only within a few hours, RM400 had gone. WTF?!
Bills@P8

Yesterday just starting teach marching, damn I cant even shout. Just because I got serious 'social' problem. Gonna learn, that apart of my marks too.

Well, my Zune is running good, it looks nice while docking, the dock is somehow classy but it quite a fingerprint magnet. But since my Zune is in the case all the time,
so I rarely use the dock, because need to take out from the case and dock everytime.
Zune in case@P8

Zune on dock@P8

The white Macbook is quite hard to take care, so getting the black Macbook is a good choice. But, black Macbook will suffer the same problem too if you didnt ta
ke care about it, it even serious than the white Macbook. Btw, just found this. Its kinda disgusting.

Hmm... my W850i had gone for a long time, during the time I just stick with a 'chapalang' china phone, the damn thing is this phone is sucks, it even dont have a card slot, means no mp3 and videos for me. So? Got to wait for my Atom back, but its will only back on June 2008, then now I am choosing either O2 XDA 2 or SE P800, still deciding. But mostly like getting the O2 already.

No comments: