Friday, December 28, 2007

Again, my iPod is ALIVE!!~

After few weeks of waiting and thanks for Christmas season peak, I finally received my iPod battery just now. The package is sent from Hong Kong with bubble warp packaging. Although its late, but it arrive with nice and careful packaging.
Package@P8

Package content: 850mAh battery for iPod Video, two iPod opening tools and a seller's namecard.
Package content@P8

Installing the battery, it seem abit thick because I ordered the 850mAh battery, its for 60GB/80GB iPod Video, so might not suit 30GB iPod Video.
New battery@P8

After install, connect the cable, iTunes started, it sync again. Now I had my Complete Clapton in my iPod! But still, the clickwheel is stil broken.
On sync, AGAIN!@P8

Now my battery had arrived, Bestskinsever Zune Total Body expected to arrive tomorrow, and Zune might arrive at early of january, because it just depart from US at Boxing Day, 26 December 2007. Hope to get it soon.

Too exciting so I till now havent eat my breakfast, but its lunch time now.

No comments: