Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My house got guest!!~

My friend came to my house, he stayed for two days. Thanks for him bringing me Sony PSP, honestly this is my 1st touch for PSP, unbelievable right? PSP is damn nice, the menu flash is so cool, and its hackable and modable too. Two days, loaded my favorite and some *ahem* videos, the screen is so BIG. But he forget bring games, so I just stick with Dynasty Warriors these two days.

PSP meet Black W850i@P8
FW3.80 with wipEOut theme@P8
FW3.80 with Cookies theme@P8
White Room - Eric Clapton@S500
PSP macro shot@P8
Yet another PSP macro shot@S500

We played CS, an old classic game I know, but we enjoyed. Game ends when we're tired. CT:3 vs T:130. Yeah, isnt your eyes got problem, not I am crazy and also not my friend, not photochoped, not whatever, its REAL.
ROFL CT:3 T:130@P8
Scored:526 Death:62@P8

NBTD shot, LOL my keyboard got abit oily mark, maybe I am a heavy user.
The marks@P8

Hmm... quite a sad sorry, just now feel NBTD then take out my ZVM thinking to listen song. But when I turned it on, the whole keypad and touchpad is acting weird, shortcut key as back, play key as next track key, and the center of touchpad is unworkable, so thats mean I cant even listen song and watch video. Seek help from Creative 1st, if still cant solve, gonna disassemble and fix it MYSELF. Bless me.
Keypad light when device is off@P8
Broken keypad@P8

Thanks to Christmas season peak, My Zune, Bestskinsever and iPod battery all delayed. The worst is my Zune is my Christmas present then now become 'Late arriving Christmas present'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.