Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome back my music life!!~

Contacted Creative customer service, found that my warranty is passed long long time ago. So? Just tried my luck and open it up.

I followed the guide: HERE

This is the ZVM's battery - SKC LPCS285385.
Battery@P8

This is the hard drive - Toshiba HDD1442, this definitely is a 1.8inch hdd, not the iPod's dunno-how-big type.
Hard drive@P8

Oh crap my ZVM split into 3 pieces!
3 pieces@P8

This is the mainboard backview.
Mobo@P8

After removed the screws, I used about minutes to reattach the touchpad ribbon and almost break the LCD ribbon. Sorry for the damn blur photo.
Touchpad ribbon@P8

After reassemble, I turned it on, waited the hdd to load, and what? THE KEYPAD LIGHT LIGHTED UP AS NORMAL AGAIN! I was like wtf! Quickly test the keys and all works!
Welcome back!@P8

But when I try to pry up the bottom bezel, forced too hard and cause my reset hole looks like the arsehole.
arseReset hole@P8

Getting sick of the whole-scratched iPod back, I used the sponge that use for wash plate and wiped over it. Brushed metal, the scratch are not so visible and well, its not shining anymore.
Side look@P8

Brushed metal@P8

No comments: